Several European giants “talked” Explicitly to Man City star Over Summer Move

MANCHESTER, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 21: A dejected Sergio Aguero of Manchester City sits on the floor during the UEFA Champions League Group C stage match between Manchester City and FC Porto at Etihad Stadium on October 21, 2020 in Manchester, United Kingdom. Sporting stadiums around the UK remain under strict restrictions due to the Coronavirus Pandemic as Government social distancing laws prohibit fans inside venues resulting in games being played behind closed doors. (Photo by Visionhaus)

Four major European clubs have reportedly said to have directly spoken with Sergio Aguero over a proposed summer transfer, it is known that the Argentine is out of contract with Manchester City in June.

There has been a lot of talk in recent weeks on where the future of the legend of Manchester City lies, with a variety of outlets suggesting that at the conclusion of the latest campaign, the likes of Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain will show interest in the 32-year-old.

One journalist who has been kept abreast of the situation throughout is Jose Alvarez, a Spanish reporter, who says that Aguero has not yet made a decision about his future and will wait for contact from Manchester City before making a final decision.

According to the latest information from Jose Alvarez, while speaking exclusively to Spanish TV station El Chiringuito, four European clubs have ‘talked with’ Sergio Aguero directly – however, the nature of these calls remains unknown at this stage.

In spite of engaging the forward over a new contract, Manchester City have so far been very reluctant, with many reputable outlets like Jose Alvarez saying that Aguero was not yet approached by the Premier League side – although the decision could very much rely on its form and willingness to retain fitness over the duration of the season.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*