Brighton manager Graham Potter provides an injury update on Connolly, Webster, and other players as they prepare to face Manchester United this weekend.
It’s said that Webster has not featured for the Seagulls since picking up an ankle injury late on in their 1-1 draw against Burnley at the start of February. Meanwhile, Connolly had missed Albion’s last three games before the break due to a cracked rib.
But ahead of their clash with Manchester United this weekend, Potter has given an update on Webster, Connolly, and the rest of his squad.
- Rooney suggests Derby have agreement with United to sign young talent next season
- Ancelotti: The European Super League cannot happen
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola hands Man Utd and Chelsea welcome Erling Haaland boost
He said: “No (one will come back from injury) it will be as it was for the Newcastle game. “He’s (Adam Webster) is making progress he hit a bit of plateau during the international break.
“But he has made progress over the last week, however, he has not joined the group yet. “He is probably another couple of weeks away so possibly he could be back for Everton.
- “It’s a difficult decision to leave one of them out” – Ole Gunner Solskjaer explains who’ll play in goal for United
- Neymar, Mbappe and four other players are ahead of Man Utd summer transfer window
“Aaron has trained today, but we will see how he responds but it is quite positive so he could be involved.
“His injury was initially a rib and then it was a foot but we have had scans and there are no breaks or fractures. “It was just some heavy bruising and now he feels better.”